The portable HEPS purifier is a stand-alone version of the powerful in-duct air purification module used with The Ingenious Air Small Duct System. It provides protection in areas with a high risk of indoor pollutants such as doctor’s reception areas, engineering areas and open plan offices.
It is ideal for residential and smaller commercial and healthcare applications, where the Ingenious Air Small Duct System is not installed. It can be easily moved from room to room.
Why add air purification?
Although most traditional air conditioning systems provide a degree of air filtration, adding air purification will clean the air far more proficiently.
Indoor air is not fresh air. It contains pollutants such as dust mites, bacteria, viruses, mould spores, animal hair, pollen and chemicals. These indoor pollutants can seriously affect your health, especially if you have indoor allergies, poor respiratory health (asthma, hay fever, emphysema, chronic bronchitis, etc.) or a low immune system.
Even when fit and well, your health can be adversely affected by a heavily polluted city or work environment, such as a hospital or factory.
Air purification helps combat these issues by removing the pollutants from the air.
How does the Portable HEPS Air Purifier work?
The purifier purifies the air to remove bacteria, viruses, smells, chemicals and indoor allergens. It intelligently monitors indoor pollution and air quality levels using electronic sensors. It then uses this information to automatically increase performance during periods of unusually high chemical activity or high particle counts.
The purifier works in five easy steps:
- A treated pre-filter removes all particles from the air larger than 5 microns.
- A hospital grade HEPA filter removes allergens so small they can only be seen by a microscope.
- A specially formulated gas absorption media removes toxic fumes.
- ‘Photo-catalytic oxidation’ destroys toxic chemicals and eliminates household odours.
- Ultraviolet light 10,000 times the intensity of sunlight (ultraviolet germicidal air disinfection) kills viruses and bacteria on contact.
Download The Portable HEPS Guide.