- User-friendly, simple design increases flexibility and makes installation quicker and easier.
- Fewer components simplify the process, reduces material costs and installation times, and helps keep to build schedules.
- Retrofit projects can be installed area by area to ensure continued use of the building.
Air Handling Unit (AHU)
- One AHU replaces up to eight fan coil units.
- You can site the AHU in a choice of locations, orientations and combinations away from working or secure and sensitive areas. These include the roof space, basement, machine room, cupboards and ceilings.
- Multiple AHUs can be paired together on larger projects to work in harmony.
- In many cases, the positioning of the AHU can be altered prior to installation. This is without having to make major changes to the plenum design.
- Straightforward plug and play fittings make installation easier.
- Pre-cut, known resistance assembled flex lengths of patented small duct and built-in sound attenuator save time and materials.
- A choice of plenum ductwork shapes and sizes allow you to avoid obstacles without affecting air delivery rates.
- Flexible, smaller sized ducting fits into areas too restrictive for standard ducting.
- The sound attenuated mini-duct comes in flexible 3m lengths allowing flexibility in air outlet placement and alteration.
- Fewer structural changes are required as mini ducts are easily pulled through walls, floors and ceilings.
- Static regain means you are not required to drop down ductwork in size. The ductwork plenum is equally pressurised throughout.
- The induction method of air delivery gives greater freedom for positioning air outlets. Air outlets can be sited in ceilings, walls, bulkheads, pillars, floors giving increased installation flexibility.
- The rough-in-boot can be extended if outlets need to be moved into thicker walls.